Tuesday, July 12, 2016

If I Stay

Title: If I Stay
Author: Gayle Forman

     If I Stay is about a family of four. They are all musicians. One day it snowed, a light dusting. School is cancelled for the son Teddy, the daughter Mia, and the father who works at a school. They decide to go for a car ride but during the car ride their car collides with someone else's car. When the medics finally arrive the parents are pronounced DOA (dead on arrival), Teddy is taken to the hospital very injured and Mia is in grave condition and in a coma. She stays that way for a while until her boyfriend Adam comes to see her and plays a song for her on his headphones that she stirs out of her coma and wakes up very weak. I liked everything about the book. I liked that it was suspenseful.

Fiction; rated 5 out of 5.
Reviewed by Renee Codella

No comments:

Post a Comment