Thursday, August 6, 2015

Gone Girl

Title: Gone Girl (DVD)

It was great to be able to see this story played out on screen after reading the book. I think personal opinions on this film will vary, as I very much enjoyed the performance by the male lead (Nick), however the part of the wife (Amy), I did not at all like. She was not at all what I expected, much less exciting. I also felt the plot was not really understood, not clear. Many of the smaller parts were very nicely played, my favorite performance being by Neil Patrick Harris. He brought the character to life nicely. Also, Nick's sister Go was a great part of the movie. She provided some comedy as well as an opposite side to the "Team Nick", rooting for him to come through the drama well.

Rated 2 out of 5
Reviewed by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment