Tuesday, July 14, 2015

St. Vincent

Title: St. Vincent (DVD)

Starring Melissa McCarthy, Bill Murray and Jaeden Lieberher. I did not see this movie when it was in the theaters because I do not care for Melissa McCarthy. However, after many people I know raved about it, I decided to get the DVD. I ended up really enjoying it. It is a totally different role than Melissa McCarthy usually plays. She is a single mother, with a young son who moves to a new town. She ends up asking the "loser" neighbor (played by Bill Murray) to babysit while she is working. The actor playing her son is just great. What ensues is a comical but also very heartwarming relationship between her son and neighbor. Was definitely a "feel good" movie.

Rated 5 out of 5
Reviewed by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment